Blazer by The Executive
Bag by Yongki Komaladi
Dresses by Colorbox
Bag by Colorbox
All the collections in this post are mine. And all of them are Indonesian local brand. I believe that Local Brand from Indonesia are real good quality, and it is. I just simply in love with all the spring theme, like flowers and bright (yet soft) colors. I bought the bag from Yongki Komaladi Collection (the pink one), if you can see the detail, you can use it as a formal bag or casual bag, because you can put the inner bag inside or you can put out the inner bag if you want to use it for casual activities. And i bought the Totte bag from Colorbox just simply because i like black and i like the quote on it. The way the quote being displayed on the bag can give me and other people positive message. I post this not because i want to show off, but i just want to inspire, maybe you need the inspriration for your outfit, and actually i just want to show my support for Indonesia Local Brand that the collections are really great and also the quality is just the same as foreign brands.
Instagram : @fiqki_a


0 komentar:
Posting Komentar